Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Phantom of the Opera, in 3 seconds.
Guys I was looking for some Supernatural pictures on Google when suddenly I come across this
And it’s like hey that’s kinda cute
And would you look at that there’s more
They’re all just so lame
I love them
AND THEN SUDDENLY THIS ONE COMES ALONG AND I SWEAR TO GOD
JUST OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE
yay almost at 2k followers so here’s a “not-actually-2k-giveaway”
- tardis converse
- sherlocked mug
- tardis christmas ornament
- doctor who themed chocolate set
- doctor who art print
- superwholock art print
- ugly cat christmas sweater
- not ugly cat christmas sweater
- i dont wanna be “that blogger” but actually i dont care so yea u gotta be followin me
- likes count obvs
- reblog as many times as u want idgaf
- fuck that “dont annoy ur followers shit” theyre ur followers do what u want man i dont care
- no like i literally dont care those are my only rules
- and obviously your ask has to be open so i can tell you if u won
- if u have questions message me
- yes that is a rule
- if i find out u had a question and did not ask me i will find you
if youre a guy and want things that arent cat sweaters or you dont like cat sweaters or you cant eat chocolate or you dont celebrate christmas or you dont wear shoes or you’re not an ugly-cat-sweater kinda dude or you have nowhere to put art prints or whateVER i will happily substitute p much whatever you want of equal value
honestly this is mostly a guideline substitute whatever the fuck you want if you win
i dont care
get stuff u like
*for every 500 notes this gets i will add another thing
ends december 25th
chema madoz is a surrealist photographer whose work i’ve seen floating around the interwebs but never knew who was behind them. his work stood out to me because it was funny and clever, which is a unique quality for surrealism.
Holy shit this guys artwork is on display at my favorite coffee shop in GR!
Paper faces on parade…
Hide your face so the world will never find you…
theatre challenge: songs (4/8) → Goodbye
Goodbye! Goodbye to all the song and dance.
Goodbye! Off-stage I stand a better chance.
The show is through, the parts been played.
No standing in the wings afraid. No voilins or phony tears.
The word thats music to my ears is ‘goodbye’.
my little sister officially turned 10 yesterday and because i’m in another state i couldn’t see her so i called instead to sing happy birthday and when i was done she whispered “gay” and hung up on me
is that the same sister who put her burned hand on your heart because ‘it was so nice and cold’
that would be the sister
i dont play assassins creed, but is this like the entire plotline or something??
i thought he was busting up out of spaghetti and i lost it